What’s In My Bag Feat. the Boxfit Total Duffle Bag + Giveaway Winners
We’ve gone through a few bags over the years, but the Boxfit Total Duffle Bag is one of our most practical yet. Why? POCKETS MANE. SO MANY POCKETS.
Gone are the days when the bae and I can just roll up to the gym with a small bag. Now, it’s a full-blown duffle. Lol. We don’t really need everything all the time, but it’s just easier to store it in one bag rather than having to unpack it and re-pack it all the time. Also, it saves us time because we just grab our bags and go, or we just leave them in the car.
What’s In My Bag (Pat)
What’s In My Bag (Mico)
|Lever Belt||Lever Belt|
|Knee Sleeves||Knee Sleeves|
|Wrist Wraps||Wrist Wraps|
|Tourniquets||Short and Long Bands|
|Short and Long Bands||Knee Wraps|
|Golf Ball||Golf Ball|
|Pre-workout Packets||Whey Protein Packets|
|Whey Protein Packets||Converse|
|Athletic Tape||Fat Gripz|
|Lifting Straps||Lifting Straps|
We carry a lot of small items, or items that come in pairs, so pockets are a huge help. As in we can’t even tell you how convenient they are. We’ve been looking at duffle bags for a while now, but rarely do they have more than 6 pockets. It’s always just one big compartment and maybe 1-2 side pockets. The Boxfit Total Duffle Bag has 20 compartments. 20. Das so it mane. It even comes with a waterproof laundry bag which is great for storing a sweaty set of clothes.
Of the 20 compartments, there are 2 for an extra pair of shoes and a weightlifting belt. We use both compartments for shoes so we don’t have to carry an extra shoe bag anymore. Pat absolutely hates it when I put my shoes in with my clothes in one compartment (something I used to do with my other bags) so the 2 shoe compartments are a huge plus.
There’s not much to say except that it has everything we would want in a bag. If you’re looking for something that will fit everything you could possibly need in the gym, the Boxfit Total Duffle Bag is a solid option.
- Has 20 compartments/pockets
- Fitted for weightlifting gear
- Good amount of space in the main compartment
- Thick fabric
- Wide range of colorways (customizable!)
- A little bulky
- The shoe compartments might be too small for those with shoe size 12-ish and up
- Alyanna Uy – winner of BPI Whey HD 2 lbs.
- Fatima de Pano – winner of Pro Supps Amino Linx
- Miguel Pilapil – winner of 5 Oscar’s Deli Proton Bars
- Pretty Guevara – winner of 5 Oscar’s Deli Proton Bars
- Sean Uy – winner of 5 Oscar’s Deli Fiber Bars
- Chelsea Maree – winner of a Severin Raclette Party Grill
- Danna Lao – winner of a FitBurger Meal for 2 (includes 2 burgers, 2 large fries and 2 drinks)
Congratulations to the winners! Thanks again to our sponsors. See you at the next giveaway!
Check them out on Facebook and Instagram:
Disclaimer: The Boxfit Total Duffle Bag was sent to us by Supplement Hub. This is not a sponsored post. Our views are our own.