P28 Chocolate Coconut and Nutella Pancakes
- Serves: 15 mins
- Serving size: 1 serving
- Calories: 421
- Fat: 12.7
- Saturated fat: 6.6
- Carbohydrates: 50.6
- Sugar: 14.5
- Sodium: 786
- Fiber: 6.5
- Protein: 28.9
- Cholesterol: 10
- 2 Servings (90 grams) P28 Chocolate Coconut Pancake Mix
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) of Nutella
- Transfer 1 tablespoon of Nutella to a mixing bowl.
- Microwave on high for 10 seconds.
- Add the P28 Chocolate Coconut Pancake Mix and about 60ml of water or until the batter is smooth and slightly runny.
- Get rid of any lumps.
- Heat a non-stick pan and put the flame to medium.
- Use a ladle to measure batter into even servings.
- Gently pour the batter on the center of the pan.
- Let one side cook until you see small bubbles appearing on the uncooked side.
- Once more bubbles appear, flip the pancake and cook for another minute.
You can also top your pancakes with more nutella, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup or more chocolate sprinkles.
The fat content in the Nutella actually makes the pancakes more moist, so if you find protein pancake mixes too dry, this is a better version of the regular recipes that are made with just water.
As with any other pancake recipe, you can substitute the 60ml of water for the same volume of egg whites. This will increase the protein content but may affect the texture of the pancakes.
Also, you might want to top your pancakes with more nutella, or layer it with Marshmallow Fluff spread as well.
Please share if you found this recipe helpful!